My mission~ To bring you the upmost Comfortable, Supportive, Breathable, Beautiful, Vegan, Eco and Mama Friendly products. Inspired by the seasons to reflect who you are, you will find the most gorgeous color combinations available on the market. This will be the keepsake you cherish forever. The one that held your baby close when your were too exhausted to do it alone. The very thing that bonded you during your first outings, learning and growing together. Luxury meets affordability. You'll never love another like ~ Aloha & Light.
Hemp and Tussah Silk Woven Blend- This fabulous hemp/silk blend is used to create our woven wraps and is Eco-friendly! Even in the making of the silk, all cocoons are left alone until the butterfly's are hatched and fly away! Why we use Hemp- Hemp fiber is one of the strongest and most durable of all natural textile fibers. Products made from hemp will outlast their competition by many years. Not only is hemp strong, but it also holds its shape, stretching less than any other natural fiber. This prevents hemp garments from stretching out or becoming distorted with use. Hemp may be known for its durability, but its comfort and style are second to none. The more hemp is used, the softer it gets. Hemp doesn't wear out, it wears in. Hemp is also naturally resistant to mold and ultraviolet light. Due to the porous nature of the fiber, hemp is more water absorbent, and will dye and retain its color better than any fabric including cotton. This porous nature allows hemp to "breathe," so that it is cool in warm weather. Furthermore, air which is trapped in the fibers is warmed by the body, making hemp garments naturally warm in cooler weather.A luxurious feel of silk with the support of a Hemp! This fabric truly offers the best of both worlds! Super soft, supportive, breathable and oh so silky smooth! Perfect for newborns but also supportive for toddlers. If you're having trouble deciding between a silk and a linen ring sling, this is definitely the way to go!
Aluminum Rings- All ring slings come standard with our safety tested aluminum rings unless otherwise specified.
Please contact us immediately if your product shows any signs of damage! All products are third party safety tested and hand dyed with Aloha.
Why buy a Keiki Wrap from Aloha & Light:
1. Product Testing proves strength and durability so you can feel at ease carrying you little Keiki!!
2. Our Keiki Wraps are constructed with durable, light weight material so you can feel cool and comfortable while living an active lifestyle.
3. Our Keiki Wraps are so quick and easy to use! Once you get the hang of it you'll find yourself being more active with your little one than ever before.
4. We do custom! Don't see something that suits your style, contact us and we will customize your sling!
5. Traveling often? We offer metal free rings for airport convenience upon request and they are just as safe and durable as our aluminum.
6. Our Keiki Wrap is a Ring sling! It's the simplest and most elegant form of baby wearing. The rings replace the knot or tuck-and-twist method of fastening. Ring Slings are an ideal newborn carrier and are also fantastic for the up-and-down toddler phase.
7. Last but definitely not least, we offer an exchange program. Tired of your old Keiki Wrap and would like a new style! Just simply send it back to us and we will not only give you a discount on your new Keiki Wrap, but we will donate it to mothers in need. Wraps that don't look so great, (example bleach spots or stains), will be used for future product testing!
Please note that Aloha & Light is not liable for misuse of this product. Misuse of this product may cause injury! Please follow instructions and precautions. Due to the uniqueness of each item and because they are all custom hand made all sales are final! Please email us with the serial # to register your product. All baby wraps come with written instructions and tutorials. Our recommended weight carry is no more than 35 pounds. Please use your judgment and do not carry more than you can handle.